Monday, September 27, 2010

Gas Station


The upper pic is the gas station populated and ready to play....A SWAT Team...on day one..have arrived to clear the building!
The lower pic is map markers to be used as Action/Status tokens...I went through the tedious act of labeling everything so I could get used to them.
Now that I have all these objects sized and on the board it is now quick work to change the layout. There is also layers...I need to explore more....
the RPG Cartographer has many objects and tokens. ' Church' http://www.lvl99games.com/
has been talking about adding sci-fi objects.....The DM Tool Kit a different app should be useful for keeping track of character development locations ect. if a person wanted to keep a developing Campaign,
it has fully alterable templates for all your PAPERWORK Rpg needs.
unfortunately Cartographer does not have a die roller.....maybe that is hard to do as the app is HUGE as it is.
When Cartographer is "LOCKED" see top of screen....the tokens SNAP TO GRID so you can just count each "snap" as 1" movement.
So here you have the beginning of me being able to play THW games on IPAD.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh man your sick! I love it, you're almost as sick as I am. :)
    My Wife will be wondering what my sudden interest in her ipad is.

    ReplyDelete